Activities to experience during your stay at the Resort 37
Resort 37 offers several opportunities to make guests’ experience unforgettable.
Sports, outdoor activities and lots of relaxation, free time at Resort 37 has never been so pleasant and exciting.
An adventurous and exciting vacation: staying at Resort 37 also means enjoying a few hours of outdoor sports, among the unique views of the Tuscan hills. All outdoor experiences are possible: from tennis to golf, through horse riding and mountain biking. The Staff of Resort 37 is at your complete disposal to provide any information regarding all the activities.
An outdoor tennis court made with the latest generation of synthetic grass will be at your disposal for matches and trainings. The field is also available for playing volleyball on request and it is completed with services and a changing room.
Near the Resort is located a bike and mountain bike rental point, for allowing guests to venture among the best cycling routes in the area.
Close to the Resort take place several horse riding schools to enjoy a suggestive horse riding experience accompanied by a professional guide.
Near Resort 37 is located the oldest Golf Club in Italy which features 18 holesand different routes.
The wonder of Tuscany never stops to amaze. Even around Resort 37 several activities are at your disposal.
- Chianti Region: Chianti Castles’ tour is one of the most appreciated activities, for discovering the varieties of wines of our land;
- Romanesque Church of San Leolino: dating back to the X-XI Century, it preserves the Fresco of the Virgin attributed to Cenni di Francesco;
- Sammezzano Historical Park: a natural area that hosts exotic and rare plants and superbe architectures from all over the world;
- Vallombrosa Biogenetical Forest: one of the most famous and fascinating green areas in Italy, famous also for its Abbey dating back to the Ist Century, and thanks to writers and poets such as Dante Alighieri, John Milton and Ludovico Ariosto, that from there took inspiration to compose some of their most famous literary artworks;
- Foresta di Sant’Antonio: one of the green lungs of Italy, ideal to be visited through the network of paths designed to create a deep contact with nature and rediscover the inner peace;
- Romanesque Church of Cascia di Reggello: one of the most famous churches of the Valdarno, in the small adjacent museum it is also possible to admire the famous Masaccio triptych;
- Natural area of the Balze: a place where you can admire the strength and beauty of natural creations that combines perfectly with human touch.